- Judith (Merryman) Holland's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Merryman-69 created through the import of richey Family Tree.ged on Aug 2, 2011 by Ty Richey. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Ty and others.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 1695
- Place: Goochland, Goochland, Virginia, United States
- WikiTree profile Merryman-122 created through the import of Ellen Kropp_s Family Tree.ged on Sep 7, 2011 by Ellen Kropp. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Ellen and others.
- Source: S-2140121084 Repository: #R-2147228298 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=10596597&pid=1254
- Repository: R-2147228298 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Judith was born about 1691. Judith Merryman ... She passed away about 1751. 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Donna Glover, Friday, January 10, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Judith by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Judith:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Cynthia Cloyd, Rodney Williams, and Donna Glover. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 23, 2016 at 19:32GMT Anon Ellerbrock wrote:
Judith is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Anne Frank, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.