Samuel was born about 1649. Samuel Messenger ... He passed away in 1685. 
Do you have information about Samuel Messenger? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Jim Steffens, Apr 10, 2013
Thanks to Jim Steffens for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Jim and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Samuel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.