- Anna Meyer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Anna /Meyer/
- File: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=image&guid=ab2b66ba-b2b5-4b69-85f2-0467d5da4655&tid=51289522&pid=1869
- Format: jpg
- Title: end of line tree
- Source: S-1575796226 Repository: #R-1684691921 Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Ancestry.com Operations Inc APID: 1,7836::0
- Repository: R-1684691921 Name: Ancestry.com
- Source: S-1576228553 Repository: #R-1684691921 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=51289522&pid=1869
- ↑ Source: #S-1575796226 Page: Source number: 642.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: DHL APID: 1,7836::830549
Thank you to Patrick Matherne for creating WikiTree profile Meyer-3335 through the import of Matherne Family Tree (1).ged on Dec 17, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Patrick and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Anna's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.