- 1940 U.S. Census - 195 English St., Macon, Bibb County, Georgia
- Julius S Johnson - 54 (1886) b. Georgia; o. Household finisher salesman
- Ellene M Johnson - 43 (1897) b. Texas
- Richard Callaway Johnson - 14 (1926) b. Georgia
- Mary Ellen Midyett (mother-in-law) - 83 (1856) b. Canada; naturalized
- Jewel Midgett (sister-in-law) - 52 (1888) b. Texas; Public School Teacher
Burial of Ellene Midyett Johnson
- Birth: Aug. 3, 1896
- Death: May 5, 1984
- Riverside Cemetery
- Macon, Bibb County, Georgia, USA
- Findagrave link
"United States Census, 1940," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K72V-NYC : accessed 09 Feb 2013), Mary Ellen Midyett in household of Julius S Johnson, Ward 3, Macon, Militia District 1085, Bibb, Georgia, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 11-38, sheet 3A, family 52, NARA digital publication T627, roll 641
Thanks to Graeme MacKay for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Graeme and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ellene's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.