Nicolas Mignault 1 ( - 1648)
Il est aussi connu sous le nom de Nicolas MIGNAU 2.
Il épouse Madeleine de Brie en France 3. Il décède avant le 10 novembre 1648.
Liste de ses enfants connus:
+ 1. Jean Mignault dit Châtillon (1622 - 1680) (de Madeleine de Brie) 1. Tanguay - Volume 1, p. 432
2. Fichier GEDCOM de C. Leduc -
3. Courriel de Patrick Lahoudie - 31 décembre 2004
Source: Généalogie Québec.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nicolas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Nancy Lee Cousins, Lisa Trudeau, Carroll Woods, Jamie Swindells, Kevin Gerald Ryan, and Steve Trudel. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 28, 2013 at 17:23GMT Carroll Woods wrote:
On July 28, 2013 at 14:28GMT Al Wopshall wrote:
There are duplicate spouses listed and I cannot suggest the correction.