Born [location unknown]
[date unknown] [location unknown]
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 112 times.
Amos was born in 1860. Amos Miller ... He passed away in 1931. 
No more info is currently available for Amos Miller. Can you add to his biography?
- Duncan Beatham, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Duncan and others.
- ↑ Entered by Duncan Beatham, Mar 26, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Amos's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Amos Miller directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Amos Miller directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.