This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Death: Y
- Date: 16 AUG 1927
- Cause: Stroke
- UPD 17 SEP 2011 18:57:11 GMT -0500
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I262
- User ID: HE74422C-5B7F-4234-Y23X-Y23X4E2C4587
- WikiTree profile Miller-7734 created through the import of DumpertFamily.ged on Sep 29, 2011 by Steven Dumpert. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Steven and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William Henry's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William Henry is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 23 degrees from Gene Kelly, 30 degrees from Bram Stoker and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.