This person was created through the import of Middletown families minus.ged on 10 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: @N1050@
- @N1050@ NOTE
- The State of Vermont, Rolls of the Soldiers in the Revolutionary War, 1775 to 1783, Published by Authority of the Legislature, Compiled and Edited by John E. Goodrich, A Member of the Vermont Historical Society, Rutland, Vermont: The Tuttle Company, 1904, 831, 832: "The fact that the 'Green Mountain Boys' were at Quebec in 1776; that two of the officers on these rolls - Captain and Commissary Elijah Babcock, and Capt. Robert Cochran are identified in name and rank with those on a list handed to the Provincial Congress of New York by Ethan Allen and Seth Warner, on July 4, 1775, as officers of the Green Mountain Boys; and the further fact that none of the men are recorded in any other place, or with any other organization, all confirm the belief that the soldiers on its rolls herewith were a part of that historic band." Enlisted men.
- User ID: 498ADE4215044DE28EB79CEAB6AFB4A9C8E1
- Data Changed:
- Date: 5 FEB 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 5 FEB 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.