|This person settled in the US Southern Colonies Prior to incorporation into the USA.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the US Southern Colonies Project!
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: E53B19C7-8700-4399-B655-6B52424CE83D
- Record ID Number: MH:IF6842
- Date: 26 MAR 1620
- Place: West Aston, Chester, England
- User ID: E8D95294-5C8E-4239-85FE-2927AFE6A317
- Record ID Number: MH:IF6843
- Date: 4 APR 1675
- Place: Moromsco, Somerset, Maryland, USA
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I313
- User ID: 586AEF37-4DDA-476B-9C21-1FCB7AE1BB80
- UPD 22 MAY 2012 13:58:20 GMT-5
- User ID: 1BD61FCA-3D68-4AD3-992E-142A3634F546
- Record ID Number: MH:IF7677
- Type: Marriage
- Date: 1650
Thank you to Ken Broughton for creating WikiTree profile Minshall-57 through the import of James K Broughton Family Tree.ged on Jul 28, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Ken and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jeffery's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.