- David Mitchell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
1619 - November 14 - Baptized at South Ouram, County York, England
1685/6 - March 11 - Will Proved; Wife Elizabeth (Sole Exec'x); sons Mathhew, John, Abraham, Daniel; daus. Martha, Elizabeth, Susanna, Grace.
David Mitchell was born in England and Immigrated to the New England American Colony of Connecticut. He married Sarah Wheeler in 1653 and they were married for about 15 years when she died at the age of 41 in 1669.
Death 15 MAR 1686 Stratford, Fairfield County, Connecticut
- User ID: C2D70F6829654F6494A7FC1F1CF6358775A7
- WikiTree profile Mitchell-3718 created through the import of temp.ged on Jun 1, 2012 by Steve St. Martin.
- WikiTree profile Mitchell-4303 created through the import of WikiTree.ged on Nov 5, 2012 by Doug Hanke.
- History and Genealogy of the Families of Old Fairfield, Volume 1, Pp 416: Jacobus D.L. - Fairfield CT 1930
- Jacobus, Donald Lines. The Wife of Rev. Abraham Pierson." New Haven, Connecticut: The American Genealogist and New Haven Genealogical Magazine," 1932 - 1933. Vol IX, pp. 37 - 40.
- Source: S332 Abbreviation: Irma Swain Title: Irma Swain - P.O. Box 7141, Hamilton, OH 45013 - 8/1998 TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE Irma Swain - P.O. Box 7141, Hamilton, OH 45013 - 8/1998 FIELD Name: ShortFootnote FIELD Name: Bibliography TMPLT FIELD Name: Page
- Source: S47 Abbreviation: Family History Center (FHC) Ancestral File - 1994/1997 Title: Family History Center (FHC) Ancestral File - 1994/1997 Subsequent Source Citation Format: BIBL CONT . TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE Family History Center (FHC) Ancestral File - 1994/1997 FIELD Name: ShortFootnote VALUE FIELD Name: Bibliography VALUE CONT . TMPLT FIELD Name: Page
- Data Changed:
- Date: 19 JUL 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 19 JUL 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of David's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Steve St. Martin and Doug Hanke. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.