- Reuben Mize's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
After his mother's death, his father remarried. Family lore states that he did not get along with his step-mother and left his father in Jasper Co., GA, moved to Walton Co. GA where he went to work for Thomas Lindley and later married his daughter, Sarah. Nine of their children were born in Walton Co., GA before both families migrated to Randolph Co., AL in 1849. Two more children were born in Raandolph Co.
findagrave.com # 28235433
Thanks to Joyce Ann Mize for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Joyce Ann and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Reuben's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.