Two Williams a century apart have got combined.
The later one still exists as Molyns-3 (with an Unmerged Match!)
WILLIAM DE MOLEYNS, son and heir, born 7 January 1377/8, in the parish of St. Stephen, Coleman Street, London. His grandmother Margery in 1398 obtained his marriage (as William, son and heir of Richard, dominus de Molyns), paying 700 marks to the Earl of Wiltshire. In December 1399 and again in 1403 he was a commissioner of array in Buckinghamshire, and a justice of the peace in 1403, 1419 and 1422. His debts were pardoned in 1414, when he is styled a knight. In 1419 and 1421 he was a commissioner for loans to the King. He married, before Michaelmas 1405, Margery. He died 8 June 1425, and was buried at Stoke Poges. His widow had papal indults in 1425 and 1426. She died 26 March 1439, desiring to be buried at Stoke Poges. [Complete Peerage IX:41-2, (transcribed by Dave Utzinger)]
- Bet 1362 and 1408
- Bet 1402 and 1489
- Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, England
Ancestral File Number
- The History of Parliament
- S-1965200573: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com.
- Church of Latter Day Saints IGI Records http://www.familysearch.org
- Richardson: Plantagenet Ancestry, 2nd edn. (2011), Volume 2, page 523, MOLEYNS 11.
- WikiTree profile Moleyns-31 created through the import of Newmans.ged on Nov 14, 2011 by Kathryn Newman. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kathryn and others.
- This person was created on 18 March 2011 through the import of knox17032011.ged.
- Created on 08 April 2011 through the import of Grant R. Phillips, Jr..ged. Created through the import of HOWE(1).ged on 08 April 2011.
- Moleyns-26 created through the import of Dulaney, Kelley Family Tree.ged on Aug 1, 2011 by Christina Marshall. Created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011.
- Moleyns-22 created through the import of Rhodes 2011_2011-07-09_01_01.ged on Jul 9, 2011 by Tom Rhodes.
- Moleyns-19 created through the import of FISCUS Family Tree.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Liisa Small.
- WikiTree profile Demolyns-2 created through the import of RamageRice102011.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by Molly Rice. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Molly and others.
- WikiTree profile Moleyns-21 created through the import of Steele Family Tree.ged on Jun 7, 2011 by Jeff Steele. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jeff and others.
- This person was created through the import of GerwingLoueyFamilyTree2009_2011-04-27.ged on 28 April 2011.
The other William Molyns (husband of Ann Culpeper)
- Culpepper Connections: William Molyns, living 1541. (These date estimates could be way off)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Tim Perry, Katherine Patterson, Bob Fields, Jeffrey Steele, and Stephen Gerwing. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.