- William Monk's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 577905DC30C011D58E95004033571324AB7E
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 MAR 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 MAR 2009.
- Note: !Information supplied by group sheet provided by Jessie Overstreet Shivar.
- Husband: William Monk
- Wife: Jerusha Parrish
- Child: Hiram Monk
- Child: Rhoda Monk
- Child: Telitha Monk
- Child: Charlotte Monk
- Child: Mahlon Monk
- Child: Nannie Monk
- Child: Malachi Monk
- Child: Sarah Monk
- Child: William Monk
- Child: Miles Monk
- Child: Pollie Monk
- Child: Susannah Monk
- Child: Jemima Monk
- Date: ABT 1789
- Place: , Burke, Georgia
- WikiTree profile Monk-130 created through the import of Overstreet Family GEDCOM.ged on Aug 13, 2011 by Alanover X. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Alanover and others.
- Source: S26 Abbreviation: International Genealogical Index Title: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index Subsequent Source Citation Format: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index BIBL The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. International Genealogical Index. TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index FIELD Name: ShortFootnote VALUE The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index FIELD Name: Bibliography VALUE The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. International Genealogical Index.
- ↑ Source: #S26 TMPLT FIELD Name: Page Note: Family group record submitted by a member of the LDS Church CONT Search performed using PAF Insight on 22 Feb 2005 Data: Text: WILLIAM MONK; Male; Birth: 1763; Death: 1825; Father: MALON MENON MONK; Spouse: JERUSHIA PARRISH; Marriage: About 1789 , Burke, Georgia; Batch Number: F866769 Sheet: 034 Source Call No.: 1396202 Type: Film
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with William:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.