This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 577905DC30C011D58E95004033571324AB7E
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 MAR 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 MAR 2009.
- Note: !Information supplied by group sheet provided by Jessie Overstreet Shivar.
- Husband: William Monk
- Wife: Jerusha Parrish
- Child: Hiram Monk
- Child: Rhoda Monk
- Child: Telitha Monk
- Child: Charlotte Monk
- Child: Mahlon Monk
- Child: Nannie Monk
- Child: Malachi Monk
- Child: Sarah Monk
- Child: William Monk
- Child: Miles Monk
- Child: Pollie Monk
- Child: Susannah Monk
- Child: Jemima Monk
- Date: ABT 1789
- Place: , Burke, Georgia
- WikiTree profile Monk-130 created through the import of Overstreet Family GEDCOM.ged on Aug 13, 2011 by Alanover X. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Alanover and others.
- Source: S26 Abbreviation: International Genealogical Index Title: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index Subsequent Source Citation Format: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index BIBL The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. International Genealogical Index. TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index FIELD Name: ShortFootnote VALUE The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical Index FIELD Name: Bibliography VALUE The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. International Genealogical Index.
- ↑ Source: #S26 TMPLT FIELD Name: Page Note: Family group record submitted by a member of the LDS Church CONT Search performed using PAF Insight on 22 Feb 2005 Data: Text: WILLIAM MONK; Male; Birth: 1763; Death: 1825; Father: MALON MENON MONK; Spouse: JERUSHIA PARRISH; Marriage: About 1789 , Burke, Georgia; Batch Number: F866769 Sheet: 034 Source Call No.: 1396202 Type: Film
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.