This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: FB5F8E76A6C23C4795516DDB21ABCAA3B068
- Source: #S447
While processing relationships in the gedcom some additional information was found which may be relevant.
- @F7025@ FAM
- Husband: @I9272@
- Wife: @I11961@
- User ID: CD36C7370073C540AF8ECBA01FF6D18F9655
- Child: @I12368@
- Date: 12 FEB 1794
- Source: #S447
- Source S447
- Title: Personal E-Mail (Barbara Moon) 9/23/00
- Abbreviation: Personal E-Mail (Barbara Moon) 9/23/00
- Note: GrGrGrGreat Gradaughter of Jesse Moon
- Some info from a Moon Researcher, 1945, G.L. Howe M.D., Rochester, New York.
- Source Media Type: Electronic
- Master Listing Source: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Asa Hopkins's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.