- Asa Moon's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 11 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: FB5F8E76A6C23C4795516DDB21ABCAA3B068
- Source: #S447
While processing relationships in the gedcom some additional information was found which may be relevant.
- @F7025@ FAM
- Husband: @I9272@
- Wife: @I11961@
- User ID: CD36C7370073C540AF8ECBA01FF6D18F9655
- Child: @I12368@
- Date: 12 FEB 1794
- Source: #S447
- Source S447
- Title: Personal E-Mail (Barbara Moon) 9/23/00
- Abbreviation: Personal E-Mail (Barbara Moon) 9/23/00
- Note: GrGrGrGreat Gradaughter of Jesse Moon
- Some info from a Moon Researcher, 1945, G.L. Howe M.D., Rochester, New York.
- Source Media Type: Electronic
- Master Listing Source: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Asa's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.