This person was created through the import of Holmes.ged on 20 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 0E96E2A2-84F9-49F6-913C-E94DA8F8CD10
- Record ID Number: MH:IF460646
- Date: 1762
- Place: Dobbs Co., NC
- User ID: 594298CC-F2DB-4B98-AF23-C04F1F22D987
- Record ID Number: MH:IF460647
- Date: 1848
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I1597
- User ID: D2186D1F-B675-42DA-A8FC-0FA204236547
- UPD 22 SEP 2009 08:35:42 GMT-6
- Source: #S103
- Page: Hannah Moon
- Event: Smart Matching
- Role: 1078700
- Date: 22 SEP 2009
- Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Source S103
- Record ID Number: MH:S103
- User ID: 3EE57FA9-56DE-4E48-9F1D-0D01BD4FC4B8
- Author: Raymond L. Maris
- Title: Maris Genealogy
- Text: MyHeritage.com family tree
- Family site: Maris Genealogy
- Family tree: 2759888-31
- Media: 356173-1
- Type: Smart Matching
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
Record File Number
- Record File Number: geni:6000000021357255146
- Data Changed:
- Date: 03 JUL 2013
- Time: 22:34:33
- Date: 03 JUL 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 22:34:33 03 JUL 2013.
Thank you to John Kalish for creating WikiTree profile Moon-1240 through the import of export-Forest.ged on Jul 6, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Vic Watt, Donna Glover, and John Kalish. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 7, 2014 at 23:09GMT Vic Watt wrote:
On May 7, 2014 at 23:07GMT Vic Watt wrote: