- Hannah (Moon) Bass's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Holmes.ged on 20 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 0E96E2A2-84F9-49F6-913C-E94DA8F8CD10
- Record ID Number: MH:IF460646
- Date: 1762
- Place: Dobbs Co., NC
- User ID: 594298CC-F2DB-4B98-AF23-C04F1F22D987
- Record ID Number: MH:IF460647
- Date: 1848
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I1597
- User ID: D2186D1F-B675-42DA-A8FC-0FA204236547
- UPD 22 SEP 2009 08:35:42 GMT-6
- Source: #S103
- Page: Hannah Moon
- Event: Smart Matching
- Role: 1078700
- Date: 22 SEP 2009
- Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Source S103
- Record ID Number: MH:S103
- User ID: 3EE57FA9-56DE-4E48-9F1D-0D01BD4FC4B8
- Author: Raymond L. Maris
- Title: Maris Genealogy
- Text: MyHeritage.com family tree
- Family site: Maris Genealogy
- Family tree: 2759888-31
- Media: 356173-1
- Type: Smart Matching
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
Record File Number
- Record File Number: geni:6000000021357255146
- Data Changed:
- Date: 03 JUL 2013
- Time: 22:34:33
- Date: 03 JUL 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 22:34:33 03 JUL 2013.
Thank you to John Kalish for creating WikiTree profile Moon-1240 through the import of export-Forest.ged on Jul 6, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Vic Watt, Donna Glover, and John Kalish. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 7, 2014 at 23:09GMT Vic Watt wrote:
On May 7, 2014 at 23:07GMT Vic Watt wrote: