- Thomas Moore's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
No additional information is available. Can you add something?
Thank you to Kerry Laughlin for creating WikiTree profile Moore-14810 through the import of William P Laughlin Gedcom 12-30-13.ged on Dec 30, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Kerry and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Thomas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Thomas:
- Kerry Laughlin : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F236731, FTDNA kit #236731
- William Laughlin : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F171703, FTDNA kit #171703
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Thomas is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 29 degrees from Michael Phelps, 34 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 28 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.