This person was created through the import of Adams,Fowler,Roulston,Twilla_2011-03-09.ged on 10 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 18 FEB 1866
- Place: Castor, Stoddard, Missouri, USA
- Source: #S00024
- Text: Name: Louisa Moore Estimated Birth Year: 1866 Gender: Female Age in 1870: 4y Color (white, black, mulatto, chinese, Indian): White Birthplace: Missouri Home in 1870: Missouri, United States Household Gender Age John H Moore M 23y Nancy E Moore F 28y Louisa Moore F 4y Albert Moore M 3y Alonzo Moore M 3m
- Source: #S00007
- Text: Name: Lucinda Moore Residence: Castor, Stoddard, Missouri Birthdate: 1866 Birthplace: Missouri, United States Relationship to Head: Daughter Spouse's Name: Spouse's Birthplace: Father's Name: John H. Moore Father's Birthplace: Missouri, United States Mother's Name: Nancy E. Moore Mother's Birthplace: Tennessee, United States Race or Color (Expanded): White Ethnicity (Standardized): American Gender: Female Martial Status: Single Age (Expanded): 14 years Occupation: NARA Film Number: T9-0737 Page: 593 Page Character: B Entry Number: 492 Film number: 1254737 Household Gender Age Parent John H. Moore M 32 Parent Nancy E. Moore F 38 Lucinda Moore F 14 Albert Moore M 12 Alonzo Moore M 10 Lethe Moore F 8 Minnie Moore F 6 Eddie Moore M 3 .
- Source: #S00002
- Text: Name: Lucinda Cooper Titles: Residence: Bloomfield city, Stoddard, Missouri Birth Date: Birthplace: Missouri Relationship to Head-of-Household: Wife Spouse Name: M Cooper Spouse Titles: Spouse Birth Place: Missouri Father Name: Father Titles: Father Birthplace: Missouri Mother Name: Mother Titles: Mother Birthplace: Missouri Race or Color (expanded): White Head-of-household Name: M Cooper Gender: Female Marital Status: Married Years Married: 10 Estimated Marriage Year: 1890 Mother How Many Children: 5 Number Living Children: 4 Immigration Year: Enumeration District: 0121 Sheet Number and Letter: 24A Household ID: 474 Reference Number: 15 GSU Film Number: 1240904 Image Number: 00348 Household Gender Age Spouse M Cooper M Lucinda Cooper F Child Mamie Cooper F Child Eddie M Cooper F Child Aid Cooper M Child Elsie Cooper F .
- Source: #S00267
- Text: Name: Lucinda Cooper Birthplace: Missouri Relationship to Head of Household: Wife Residence: Bloomfield Ward 1, Stoddard, Missouri Marital Status: Married Race : White Gender: Female Immigration Year: Father's Birthplace: Missouri Mother's Birthplace: Tennessee Family Number: 171 Page Number: 8 Household Gender Age Spouse Joseph M Cooper M 50y Lucinda Cooper F 44y Child Mamie M Cooper F 23y Child Ettie Cooper F 21y Child Aid Cooper M 19y Child Elsie V Cooper F 16y .
- Source: #S00026
- Text: Name: Lucinda Cooper Residence: , Stoddard, Missouri Estimated Birth Year: 1866 Age: 54 Birthplace: Missouri Relationship to Head of Household: Wife Gender: Female Race: White Marital Status: Married Father's Birthplace: Mother's Birthplace: Film Number: 1820964 Digital Folder Number: 4313232 Image Number: 00073 Sheet Number: 8 Household Gender Age Spouse Mont R Frank M 24y Dora Frank F 23y Bernice Frank F 1y3m Joseph M Cooper M 60y Lucinda Cooper F 54y Child Mammie Cooper F 31y Mary J Scism F 70y Child Alberta Scism F 42y Child Nellie Scism F 24y Walter W Razer M 33y Leona M Razer F 27y Child Edith Razer F 1y9m George A Razer M 62y Emma Razer F 59y Child Ruth Razer F 19y .
- Source S00002
- Title: 1900 United States Census
- NOTE1900 United States Census.
- Source S00007
- Title: 1880 United States Census
- NOTE1880 United States Census.
- Source S00024
- Title: 1870 United States Census
- NOTE1870 United States Census.
- Source S00026
- Title: 1920 United States Census
- NOTE1920 United States Census.
- Source S00267
- Title: 1910 United States Census
- NOTE1910 United States Census.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lucinda's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.