This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 13 JUN 1998
Prior to import, this record was last changed 13 JUN 1998 .
- Place: Oakwood Cemetery, Unionville, Orange County, Virginia
- Husband: John Nash Moorman
- Wife: Virginia Carpenter
- Date: 27 DEC 1947
- Place: Unionville, Orange County, Virginia
- Husband: Robert Lee Moorman
- Wife: Mary Maud Winston
- Child: Mary Winston Moorman
- Child: Robert Lee Moorman
- Child: John Nash Moorman
- Child: Otey Clark Moorman
- Child: William Ashton Moorman
- Child: Frank Royal Moorman
- Child: Louise Virginia Moorman
- Child: Sarah Alexander Moorman
- Child: Ruby Maud Moorman
- Child: Hethie Taliaferro Moorman
- Child: Lucie Elizabeth Moorman
- Child: Ellen Woodrow Moorman
- Marriage License:
- Date: 18 NOV 1895
- Place: Campbell County, Virginia
- WikiTree profile Moorman-126 created through the import of MOORMAN FAMILY.GED on May 31, 2011 by Mary Elizabeth Stewart. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Elizabeth and others.
- Source: S19 Title: Holy Bible, Family Info: Robert Lee Moorman family data, Present Owner: Mary E. Stewart owner, Location: Irvington, VA Abbreviation: Robert Lee Moorman Family Bible Publication: H. C. Hudgins, Atlanta, GA, undated Note: RIN#961
- Source: S49 Title: Campbell Co., VA Abbreviation: Campbell Co., VA Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Campbell County Courthouse Address: City: Rustburg State: Virginia
- Source: S63 Title: Marriage Certificate, Record Type: Marriage Certificate Abbreviation: Marriage Certificate
- ↑ Source: #S19
- ↑ Source: #S49 Page: MB 3, p. 9
- ↑ Source: #S19
- ↑ Source: #S63 Page: of Robert Lee Moorman and Mary Maud Winston. Photocopy in the possession of Mary E. Stewart
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John Nash by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA test-takers in his direct paternal line. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line: autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
Unionville, VA November 23, 1945 Comments: 0. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.