This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 5338D3EB-DDF8-45D7-A971-9681B4AC65DA
- Record ID Number: MH:IF42823
- Date: 19 SEP 1823
- Place: Somerset, Bristol, Massachusetts, USA
- User ID: 1290FE91-D9BA-4E0C-8CD6-4438536264FB
- Record ID Number: MH:IF42824
- Date: 26 MAR 1863
- Place: Fall River, Bristol County, Massachusetts, United States
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I305
- User ID: EAAF526D-59BD-48D8-B65D-ACDA13C9B96D
- UPD 17 JUL 2010 20:10:42 GMT-8
- User ID: 75D1EC38-C454-4794-8A4D-FEE5C9A601DF
- Record ID Number: MH:IF72720
- Place: FALL RIVER, BRISTOL County., Massachusetts, United States
- Residence: <Address>Fall River Ward 1</Address><City> Massachusetts</City><Zip> Bristol</Zip>
- User ID: 7488E78C-8AAF-4E19-861A-1B52DE34B60A
- Record ID Number: MH:IF42833
- Date: 1860
Burial: Unknown, Oak Grove Cemetery, Fall River, Bristol, MA.
- WikiTree profile Morse-1110 created through the import of alfred- 1107202.GED on Jun 11, 2011 by Dick Andrews. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Dick and others.
- Source: S14 Record ID Number: MH:S14 User ID: 392BAD4F-86B1-4203-9EA8-208F6493579D Author: Niles Howard Title: Howard (Verwandt-dynastree.com) Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Howard (Verwandt-dynastree.com) CONT Family tree: pp_152589070 Media: 110041094-1 Type: Smart Matching Page: Sarah Anthony Morse Event: Smart Matching Role: 1000741 Data: Date: 17 JUL 2010 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- ↑ Entered by Roger Wehr, Dec 1, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Roger Wehr, Sarah Santos, and Deborah King. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On April 11, 2015 at 23:16GMT Sarah Santos wrote: