This person was created through the import of Geer.ged on 25 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: REFN: 188864
This person was created through the import of morton jan11.ged on 05 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Title: Mr.
- User ID: 61005C76D6F3D611B91D0003FFFFFFF8B115
- Source S1
- Abbreviation: Imported GEDCOM file
- Title: GEDCOM file imported on 18 Sep 2009.
- Author: Allan Morton
- Source S70
- Abbreviation: John K. Allen. George Morton and some of his desc
- Title: John K. Allen. George Morton and some of his descendants.
Nicholas Morton ... 
No more info is currently available for Nicholas Morton. Can you add to his biography?
- ↑ Entered by Paul Lee, Oct 2, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nicholas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Paul Lee and Allan Morton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.