Eli Moulton was born about 1785. His birth place is given as Canada, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. He passed away on the 1st of October, 1875 (according to the burial record which does not agree with his headstone) in Stockton, Chautauqua Co., NY at the stated age of 91.
Data & Discussion
For a detailed review of records, images, and other items of interest concerning this individual please visit the Eli Moulton post on my research blog. I update this post whenever I discover new items.
- Eli appears in the New York State Census for Stockton, Chautauqua Co. NY dated 22-Jun-1875 in the household of Layton & Marleah Kanistanaux.
- Eli may have died in the year 1875, 1 year earlier than stated on his headstone. The cemetery's index card file has 1876 but another pen has overwritten the "6" with a "5".
- Nancy L, preliminary research.
- Visit my blog GWILODWÔGAN for the details of my research on this family.
- ↑ Cemetery Headstone
- ↑ NY State Census, 1875, Stockton, Chautauqua Co., pg. 30, Dwelling #317, Family #328
- ↑ Cemetery Index Card File, Stockton Town Historian, July 2012
- ↑ Register of Deaths in the Town of Stockton, 1906, entry #575
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Eli's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.