in Renfrew, Renfrewshire, Scotland
, Janet T. Muir
, Margaret L. Muir
, Helen W. Muir
, Elizabeth W. (Muir) Cowie
, Stevenson Muir
, Mary Muir
, James S. Muir
, Archibald Muir
, Robert S. Muir
, Thomas Muir
and Charles L. Muir
in Airdrie, Lanarkshire, Scotland
This page has been accessed 62 times.
- Statutory Death Certificate
- 1841 Scotland Census
- 1851 Scotland Census
- ↑ Entered by Jacqueline Cowie.
Thanks to Jacqueline Cowie for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Jacqueline and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Archibald's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Archibald Muir directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Archibald Muir directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.