Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 76 times.
This person was created through the import of Earls Family Tree Backup-1_2011-03-08.ged on 09 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: Robert Thomas /Mullins/
- Source: #S00001
- Page: Tree #3359
- Text: Date of Import: Nov 25, 2005
- Type: ADOP
- Type: Fact 2
- Type: Fact 3
- Type: Fact 4
- Type: Fact 5
- Type: Fact 6
- Type: Fact 7
- Type: Fact 8
- Type: Fact 9
- Type: Fact 10
- Type: Fact 11
- Type: Fact 12
- Type: Fact 13
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert Thomas's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Robert Thomas Mullins directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Robert Thomas Mullins directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.