This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 5CA8FBAC09E441CBAE0BC6976329DC4D6F53
- Data Changed:
- Date: 18 JAN 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 18 JAN 2011.
- COLOR 6
- Census: with parents and four siblings
- Date: 3 APR 1881
- Place: Icklesham, East Sussex, England
- WT_REMOVED_FOR_PRIVACY 
- Census: she lived with her parents and sister; she was a dressmaker
- Date: 1891
- Place: Fareham, Hampshire, England
- WikiTree profile Mundy-112 created through the import of Salmon tree.ged on May 31, 2011 by Rena Brewin. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Rena and others.
- Source: S1 Abbreviation: BMD Title: Births Marriages Deaths Subsequent Source Citation Format: BMD BIBL Births Marriages Deaths. TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE Births Marriages Deaths FIELD Name: ShortFootnote VALUE BMD FIELD Name: Bibliography VALUE Births Marriages Deaths.
- Source: S6 Abbreviation: 1881 Census Title: 1881 Census Subsequent Source Citation Format: 1881 Census BIBL 1881 Census. TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE 1881 Census FIELD Name: ShortFootnote VALUE 1881 Census FIELD Name: Bibliography VALUE 1881 Census.
- Source: S65 Abbreviation: Coastguard listings Title: Coastguard listings (http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/Coastguards/A-B.html) Subsequent Source Citation Format: Coastguard listings BIBL Coastguard listings. http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/Coastguards/A-B.html. TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE Coastguard listings (http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/Coastguards/A-B.html) FIELD Name: ShortFootnote VALUE Coastguard listings FIELD Name: Bibliography VALUE Coastguard listings. http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/Coastguards/A-B.html.
- ↑ Source: #S65 TMPLT FIELD Name: Page
- ↑ Source: #S1 Page: Fareham 2b 508 TMPLT FIELD Name: Page VALUE Fareham 2b 508
- ↑ Source: #S6 TMPLT FIELD Name: Page
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Martha Ann S's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.