This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- ID: 55AB4844159A455196F8ABB3C128BA5CBC23
- 13 OCT 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 13 OCT 2010.
- WikiTree profile Naquin-23 created through the import of Mills.ged on Jan 14, 2013 by Kim Mills. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kim and others.
- Source: S158 Abbreviation: Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Title: Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sh
- Source: S76 Abbreviation: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Title: Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was derived) Repository: #R5 Repository: #R9
- Repository: R5 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Repository: R9 Name: Ancestry.ca Address: http://www.Ancestry.ca Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.ca
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jean Baptiste's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.