- Jean Baptiste Naquin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- ID: 55AB4844159A455196F8ABB3C128BA5CBC23
- 13 OCT 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 13 OCT 2010.
- WikiTree profile Naquin-23 created through the import of Mills.ged on Jan 14, 2013 by Kim Mills. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kim and others.
- Source: S158 Abbreviation: Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Title: Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sh
- Source: S76 Abbreviation: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Title: Yates Publishing, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was derived) Repository: #R5 Repository: #R9
- Repository: R5 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Repository: R9 Name: Ancestry.ca Address: http://www.Ancestry.ca Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.ca
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Jean Baptiste by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Jean Baptiste:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.