- Habibai Natronai's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of master 11_12.ged on 21 October 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: AFT. 690
Could not parse date out of Death Date (AFT. 690).
- User ID: 3AD80266888A544B8F48B70F6B7157F8F375
- Source: #S-2024265465
- Text: Compact Disc #20, Pin #558580; Submission Search 1050230-1012100191027; Susan Cary, 1877 North Cochise Way, Ivins, UT, 84738
- @F529@ FAM
- Husband: @P-2032328171@
- Wife: @P-2032328170@
- Child: @P-2032328172@
- Relationship to Father: Natural
- Relationship to Mother: Natural
- Date: BEF. 690
- User ID: EE25EFFD550B0E4E99CF83E76AF826889D1F
- WikiTree profile Natronai-3 created through the import of My Ancerstors.ged on Jul 2, 2011 by Mike Snider. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mike and others.
- Source S-2024265465
- Repository: #R-2024265400
- Title: Pedigree Resource File (PRF)
- Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Publication: FamilySearch�, � 1999-2000 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc.
- Note: Good
- Source Media Type: Church Record
- Repository R-2024265400
- WikiTree profile Natronai-4 created through the import of YOUNG.ged on Jul 12, 2011 by Zak Young. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Zak and others.
This person was created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I5393
- User ID: 13D4CD60-948C-4FE0-98BD-898DD669DA1D
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Habibai's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.