Henry I was born in 1210. Henry I de Blois passed away in 1274.
- Count of Champagne (1270 - 1274) as Henry III
- King of Navarre (1270 - 1274)
Father: Theobald I, King of Navarre (Theobald IV of Champagne) About 30 May 1201 - 7 Jul 1253
Marriage and Issue
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henri I's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Brent Bowen, Dolores Pringle, Wendy Hampton, and Ted Williams. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.