- Daniel Neubauer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Wicke.GED on 30 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 1875
- Place: From Germany
- Place: 1st St. John's Lutheran (B-11-10), Seebach's Hill, Ontario, Canada
- Place: Yeoman
- Date: 27 DEC 1849
- Place: Zempelburg, Kreis Flatow, Westpreußen
- Date: BET. 1883 - 1895
- Place: 50 acres at East Half, Lot 27, Con 2, Ellice township, Perth county, Ontario, Canada
- Date: BET. 1895 - 1910
- Place: 100 acres at Lot 26, Con 2, Ellice township, Perth county, Ontario, Canada
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Daniel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.