This person was created through the import of Wicke.GED on 30 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 1875
- Place: From Germany
- Place: 1st St. John's Lutheran (B-11-10), Seebach's Hill, Ontario, Canada
- Place: Yeoman
- Date: 27 DEC 1849
- Place: Zempelburg, Kreis Flatow, Westpreußen
- Date: BET. 1883 - 1895
- Place: 50 acres at East Half, Lot 27, Con 2, Ellice township, Perth county, Ontario, Canada
- Date: BET. 1895 - 1910
- Place: 100 acres at Lot 26, Con 2, Ellice township, Perth county, Ontario, Canada
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Daniel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.