- Ursula (Neville) St. Leger's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|This person is a descendant of a Magna Carta surety baron.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Magna Carta Project!
- Ursula Neville, youngest daughter of George Neville, K.G., K.B. by his 3rd wife Mary Stafford, married Sir Warham Saint Leger. They had five sons including Anthony, Knight, and four daughters, including ________ (wife of William Kingsmill), and Anne (or Agnes) (wife of Sir Thomas Digges Esq). Ursula died in 1575 and Warham married (2nd) Emmeline Goldwell. They had one son, Walter.
- Richardson, Douglas: Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 5 vols., ed. Kimball G. Everingham, (Salt Lake City, Utah: the author, 2013).
- Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, (2011), Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Royal Ancestry series, 2nd edition, 4 vols., ed. Kimball G. Everingham, (Salt Lake City, Utah: the author, 2011), volume III, page 482 #14
- Americans of Royal Descent, Charles H. Browning, Page 668, (1891, Porter & Coates, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Source: #S-535853884 Ancestry Family Trees, Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=8570615&pid=-400989754
- Source S-535853884 Repository: #R-541783643 Title: Ancestry Family Trees, Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ursula's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lamar Ross and Glenn Kittredge. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 25, 2013 at 08:16GMT J Pictet wrote: