- Ebenezer Newton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 786ED8CA-7AD0-4228-BD48-3FAE346A6E8E
- Record ID Number: MH:IF8667
- Date: ABT 1725
- Place: New Haven, Conn
- User ID: 3AFEEB22-0E04-4502-8726-E69E19CD2A85
- Record ID Number: MH:IF8668
- Date: 1812
- Place: Rutherford Co. N.C.
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I6822
- User ID: B639E432-6821-495C-A313-99DD001813AE
- UPD 31 JUL 2011 06:44:21 GMT-6
- From Reiley Kidd,s Rootsweb page;
- Said to have lived in Shrewsbury Township of York Co., PA, and moved to Mecklenburg County, NC in 1765.
- Rutherford Co., NC WB B, p. 266 names his wife and children - will dated 29 April 1811, recorded April court 1812. William Newton and Isaac White were witnesses, and William Newton was executor. The will was proved in court July 1812, RCNC.
- Said to have been in the Rev. War, and submitted to DAR by either Geneva Smith King or Hattie Mabel Goins Baker Smith, 3511 Newcastle, Houston, TX, according to Joe Gantt.
- Had 8 shildren;
- Benjamin NEWTON b: 03 FEB 1748 in York Co., PA
- Robert NEWTON b: ABT 1750 in York Co., PA
- Martheu NEWTON b: 1754 in York Co., PA
- George NEWTON b: 01 DEC 1756 in York Co., PA
- William NEWTON b: ABT 1753 in York Co., PA
- John NEWTON b: 20 FEB 1759 in York Co., PA
- Ebenezer NEWTON Jr. b: ABT 1761 in York Co., PA
- Thomas NEWTON b: 12 DEC 1763 in York Co., PA
- Data Changed:
- Date: 23 APR 2011
- Time: 15:41:43
- Date: 23 APR 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 15:41:43 23 APR 2011.
- WikiTree profile Newton-2327 created through the import of Family Nov 2011.GED on Sep 6, 2011 by Jim Tarbet. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jim and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ebenezer's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.