- Hester (Nickerson) White's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Hester Nickerson was born 16 Oct 1656 in Yarmouth, Barnstable Co, Massachusetts, and died date unknown. She married Jonathan Bassett White, son of Peregrine White and Sarah Bassett.
Ester White the wife of Jonathan White of Yarmouth died upon the 8th day of February 1702/3. 
Children of Hester Nickerson and Jonathan Bassett White are: Ebenezer White, d. date unknown. Jonathan White, d. date unknown. Sarah White, d. date unknown. Ester White, d. date unknown. Mary White, d. date unknown. Elizabeth White, d. date unknown. Joseph White, b. 1702, d. date unknown.
- Mayflower Families Through five Generations Volume 13 William White 2006 page 16
- ↑ Sherman, Robert M. and Ruth Wilder Sherman. Vital Records of Yarmouth, Massachusetts to the Year 1850. Volume 1. Society of Mayflower Descendants in the State of Rhode Island, 1975
- Source: S-1488599094 Repository: #R-1596711442 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=31705212&pid=1406 Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=16931876&pid=112 Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=16692088&pid=1119366733
- Repository: R-1596711442 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Citing this Record "Find A Grave Index," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVL6-TWPZ : accessed 14 May 2015), Hester Esther Nickerson White, 1703; Burial, , ; citing record ID 95883098, Find a Grave, http://www.findagrave.com.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hester's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Melissa Martin and John Harold. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 1, 2014 at 00:05GMT John Schmeeckle wrote: