- Thomas Noble
- 1632 England
- 11 JAN 1660 Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts, USA
- Wife: Hannah Warriner
- Child: Mary Noble
- Child: Rebecca Noble
- Child: Elizabeth Noble
- Child: Luke Noble
- Child: James Noble
- 20 JAN 1704 Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts, USA
- Boltwood, Lucius. History and Genealogy of the Family of Thomas Noble (Case, Lockwood& Brainard, 1878) Page 19
- Family Search Ancestral File v4.19: Publication: Name: http://www.familysearch.org;
- NEHGR: Westfield, MA, Births, Marriages & Deaths prior to 1700, The New England Historical & Genealogical Register (New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, Mass., 1852) Vol 6, Page 265-271
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Thomas is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Gene Kelly, 23 degrees from Bram Stoker and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.