Pierce Sr was born in Dublin around 1628. His family moved to Fethard, County Tipperary Ireland, lived in County Mayo where Pierce Jr was born and then returned to Fethard after the death of Cromwell.
No more info is currently available for Pierce Noland. Can you add to his biography?
- The Stephen-Daniel Line of the Noland Family-Edward J. Ronsheim, Sr. Anderson Indiana 1854
- Sharon Winsatt created the WikiTree profile for Pierce Noland-140 on August 26, 2011. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Sharon, Liz Shifflett, and others.
- Nancy Legge created the WikiTree profile for Pierce Noland-157 on October 1, 2011. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Nancy and others.
- Kathi Golden created the WikiTree profile for Pierce Noland-350 on January 14, 2014. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kathi and others. Kathi's profile included parents and wife for Pierce, as well as the entry for death place ("buried in County Mayo, Ireland cemetery").
- ↑ one descendant (Nancy Legge) had 1638 in Dublin
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Pierce by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Peyton Noland - Family Tree DNA yDNA 76 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 360774
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Liz Shifflett, Sharon Winsatt, Nancy Legge, and Kathi Anderson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 6, 2014 at 06:57GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
On January 24, 2014 at 21:36GMT Liz Shifflett wrote: