- Ron Norman RN, BSN's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Born and raised in Colorado Springs. Graduated from Falcon High School in 2001. Graduated from Beth-El College of Nursing & Health Sciences in 2005 with Bachelor's of Science in Nursing. Married Christianne Horn in 2005. Daughter Annika Joyce Norman born in 2006 and daughter Katarina Ericka Norman born in 2009. Formerly worked in Denver for the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment as a Nurse Compliance Inspector and Ambulatory Surgical Center/End Stage Renal Disease Supervisor. Currently working in a dialysis clinic in Colorado Springs as an RN.
- #-cousin x-removed
- 1.George Washington: 10x8
- 2.John Adams: 11x10
- 3.Thomas Jefferson: 3x7
- 4.James Madison: 11x7
- 5.James Monroe: 13x8
- 6.John Quincy Adams: 10x9
- 7.Andrew Jackson: 14x5
- 9.William Henry Harrison: 9x9
- 10.John Tyler: 12x6
- 12.Zachary Taylor: 9x9
- 13.Millard Fillmore: 11x7
- 14.Franklin Pierce: 6x8
- 15.James Buchanan: 11x10
- 16.Abraham Lincoln: 8x7
- 17.Andrew Johnson: 17x6
- 18.Ulysses S. Grant: 8x6
- 19.Rutherford B. Hayes: 6x6
- 20.James Garfield: 21x1
- 21.Chester A. Arthur: 9x5
- 22.Grover Cleveland: 7x5
- 23.Benjamin Harrison: 7x7
- 24.Grover Cleveland (again): 7x5
- 26.Theodore Roosevelt: 8x5
- 27.William Howard Taft: 11x7
- 28.Woodrow Wilson: 15x6
- 29.Warren G. Harding: 9x4
- 30.Calvin Coolidge: 9x2
- 31.Herbert Hoover: 13x2
- 32.Franklin D. Roosevelt: 7x7
- 34.Dwight D. Eisenhower: 15x5
- 36.Lyndon B. Johnson: 13x5
- 37.Richard Nixon: 10x3
- 38.Gerald Ford: 13x2
- 39.Jimmy Carter: 9x1
- 41.George H.W. Bush: 9x3
- 42.Bill Clinton: 14x5
- 43.George W. Bush: 10x2
- 44.Barack Obama:16x2
- Sir William Arbuthnot: 16x1
- Chris Whitten: 11
- Eowyn Langholf: 17x2
- Nae X
- Abby Glann: 17x2
- Kitty Smith: 10x2
- Tami Osmer: 7x2
- Brian Ward: 11x1
- Matt Pryber: 12x2
- Napoleon Bonaparte: 15x4
- Queen Elizabeth II: 13x2
- King George I of Great Britain: 9x10
- Grand Duchess Anastasia Romanov: 17x2
- Joseph Smith: 6x8
- Brigham Young: 13x6
- Eleanor Roosevelt: 9x4
- Thomas Edison: 7x6
- Wilbur Wright & Orville Wright: 14th
- Johnny Appleseed: 11x8
- John Howland: 13x Great-Grandfather. Sailed on Mayflower.
Other Interesting Individuals
- First-hand information. Entered by Ronald Norman at registration.
- "United States Public Records, 1970-2009," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/QJ68-7479 : accessed 1 March 2015), Ronald Erick Norman, Residence, Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States; a third party aggregator of publicly available information.
- "United States Public Records, 1970-2009," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/QJY4-1JPP : accessed 1 March 2015), Ronald E Norman, Residence, Colorado Spgs, Colorado, United States; a third party aggregator of publicly available information.
- "United States Public Records, 1970-2009," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/QJP2-F9MP : accessed 1 March 2015), Ronald Erick Norman, Residence, Colorado Spgs, Colorado, United States; a third party aggregator of publicly available information.
- Ron's formal name
- full middle name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (5)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names
- spouse's name and marriage information
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
Ron Norman's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Ron or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- My Connection to AJ!!! 37 Steps! Apr 19, 2014.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Ron. (Best for comments to Ron that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Ron that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On May 3, 2015 at 11:32GMT Jill Lee wrote:
I did the merge on Pat Boone. Check it out and see if you think it needs tweaking! Jill Lee
On April 8, 2015 at 17:16GMT Wally Close wrote:
I quit hitting the "Thank Ron for this" button as I was going cross-eyed! Your contribution list is indeed impressive. Kudos. Seems as if there are overlaps, which is fine, as I have limited my on-line genealogy time. I can only imagine what you've tapped into to garner all this info. I know the Farringtons in New England used to have regular reunions and publish a book of the Tree and Family. Ours got lost. I'm about the last of my branch of a few families in my Tree, so I'm trying to research and preserve what records I can. Thank You Very Much for your Awesome Amount of Contributions! Most Appreciated. Cheers, Wally Close (Wallace Rider Farrington Close)
On April 1, 2015 at 21:24GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
On February 3, 2015 at 20:11GMT Abby Glann wrote:
On January 11, 2015 at 10:15GMT Alison Andrus wrote:
For instructions on how to get started and suggestions for getting the most out of your study, see: One Name Study
On January 6, 2015 at 23:45GMT Gaile Connolly wrote:
We're getting the new Holocaust Project started. There is a template that can be added at the top of profiles of either Victims, Fate Unknown, or Survivors. I'm adding the template to all profiles that are already in any of these categores that are open or that I manage. Here it is:
|Ron Norman RN, BSN was a part of the Holocaust.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Holocaust Project!
On January 3, 2015 at 15:58GMT Julie Ricketts wrote:
Ron and Julie are 19th cousins once removed
This relationship is based on Ron Norman and Julie Ricketts both being descendants of Robert Corbett.
On November 30, 2014 at 16:44GMT Kitty Smith wrote:
Please make sure each bit of DNA test information is added to the actual test participant's profile, not someone else's like your own. To make cousin connections, WikiTree needs to see the FamilyTree tab. Check that your Privacy on your profile is set to "Private with Public Family Tree" as a minimum. (Living minors should have an Unlisted privacy level.)
Please set your preferences for your Tags Followed to include DNA and other terms on the (G2G) feed: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Special:Following
As you add your family lines and connect to the big WikiTree, you may find new cousins. Use the Relationship calculator to see if you are related to me, Cooper-1 with http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Special:Relationship
On November 10, 2014 at 05:46GMT Doug Lockwood wrote:
I saw your comment about the Red Baron. It turns out you are 9th cousins with my wife & 10th cousins with me.
On October 31, 2014 at 13:14GMT Alison Andrus wrote:
With Roger Conant as our common ancestor, we are 11th cousins once removed. ;-)