- Ron Norman RN, BSN's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Born and raised in Colorado Springs. Graduated from Falcon High School in 2001. Graduated from Beth-El College of Nursing & Health Sciences in 2005 with Bachelor's of Science in Nursing. Married Christianne Horn in 2005. Daughter Annika Joyce Norman born in 2006 and daughter Katarina Ericka Norman born in 2009. Formerly worked in Denver for the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment as a Nurse Compliance Inspector and Ambulatory Surgical Center/End Stage Renal Disease Supervisor. Currently working in a dialysis clinic in Colorado Springs as an RN.
- #-cousin x-removed
- 1.George Washington: 10x8
- 2.John Adams: 11x10
- 3.Thomas Jefferson: 3x7
- 4.James Madison: 11x7
- 5.James Monroe: 13x8
- 6.John Quincy Adams: 10x9
- 7.Andrew Jackson: 14x5
- 9.William Henry Harrison: 9x9
- 10.John Tyler: 12x6
- 12.Zachary Taylor: 9x9
- 13.Millard Fillmore: 11x7
- 14.Franklin Pierce: 6x8
- 15.James Buchanan: 11x10
- 16.Abraham Lincoln: 8x7
- 17.Andrew Johnson: 17x6
- 18.Ulysses S. Grant: 8x6
- 19.Rutherford B. Hayes: 6x6
- 20.James Garfield: 21x1
- 21.Chester A. Arthur: 9x5
- 22.Grover Cleveland: 7x5
- 23.Benjamin Harrison: 7x7
- 24.Grover Cleveland (again): 7x5
- 26.Theodore Roosevelt: 8x5
- 27.William Howard Taft: 11x7
- 28.Woodrow Wilson: 15x6
- 29.Warren G. Harding: 9x4
- 30.Calvin Coolidge: 9x2
- 31.Herbert Hoover: 13x2
- 32.Franklin D. Roosevelt: 7x7
- 34.Dwight D. Eisenhower: 15x5
- 36.Lyndon B. Johnson: 13x5
- 37.Richard Nixon: 10x3
- 38.Gerald Ford: 13x2
- 39.Jimmy Carter: 9x1
- 41.George H.W. Bush: 9x3
- 42.Bill Clinton: 14x5
- 43.George W. Bush: 10x2
- 44.Barack Obama:16x2
- Sir William Arbuthnot: 16x1
- Chris Whitten: 11
- Eowyn Langholf: 17x2
- Nae X
- Abby Glann: 17x2
- Kitty Smith: 10x2
- Tami Osmer: 7x2
- Brian Ward: 11x1
- Matt Pryber: 12x2
- Dan Thompson: 10x1
- Napoleon Bonaparte: 15x4
- Queen Elizabeth II: 13x2
- King George I of Great Britain: 9x10
- Grand Duchess Anastasia Romanov: 17x2
- Joseph Smith: 6x8
- Brigham Young: 13x6
- Eleanor Roosevelt: 9x4
- Thomas Edison: 7x6
- Wilbur Wright & Orville Wright: 14th
- Johnny Appleseed: 11x8
- John Howland: 13x Great-Grandfather. Sailed on Mayflower.
Colorado Historical Figures
- Colorado Explorer John Charles Fremont: 9x7
- Colorado Explorer Zebulon Montgomery Pike: 14x7
- 3rd Colorado Governor Frederick Walker Pitkin: 7x6
- First-hand information. Entered by Ronald Norman at registration.
- "United States Public Records, 1970-2009," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/QJ68-7479 : accessed 1 March 2015), Ronald Erick Norman, Residence, Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States; a third party aggregator of publicly available information.
- "United States Public Records, 1970-2009," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/QJY4-1JPP : accessed 1 March 2015), Ronald E Norman, Residence, Colorado Spgs, Colorado, United States; a third party aggregator of publicly available information.
- "United States Public Records, 1970-2009," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/QJP2-F9MP : accessed 1 March 2015), Ronald Erick Norman, Residence, Colorado Spgs, Colorado, United States; a third party aggregator of publicly available information.
- Ron's formal name
- full middle name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (5)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names
- spouse's name and marriage information
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
Ron Norman's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Ron or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Ron:
- Turi McIlquham - 23andMe
- Ron Norman - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID 3196584
Family Tree DNA kit 381744
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- My Connection to AJ!!! 37 Steps! Apr 19, 2014.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Ron. (Best for comments to Ron that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Ron that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On June 28, 2015 at 00:47GMT Scott Ledbetter wrote:
On May 17, 2015 at 13:04GMT Dan Thompson wrote:
On May 9, 2015 at 01:16GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to our "Weekend Chat" post on the G2G forum!
New members... say Hello and introduce yourself.
Leaders, Mentors, Pilots, and Greeters please join in and share your wisdom.
Everyone is welcome!
On May 5, 2015 at 16:25GMT Gaile Connolly wrote:
On May 3, 2015 at 11:32GMT Jill Lee wrote:
I did the merge on Pat Boone. Check it out and see if you think it needs tweaking! Jill Lee
On April 8, 2015 at 17:16GMT Wally Close wrote:
I quit hitting the "Thank Ron for this" button as I was going cross-eyed! Your contribution list is indeed impressive. Kudos. Seems as if there are overlaps, which is fine, as I have limited my on-line genealogy time. I can only imagine what you've tapped into to garner all this info. I know the Farringtons in New England used to have regular reunions and publish a book of the Tree and Family. Ours got lost. I'm about the last of my branch of a few families in my Tree, so I'm trying to research and preserve what records I can. Thank You Very Much for your Awesome Amount of Contributions! Most Appreciated. Cheers, Wally Close (Wallace Rider Farrington Close)
On April 1, 2015 at 21:24GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
On February 3, 2015 at 20:11GMT Abby Glann wrote:
On January 11, 2015 at 10:15GMT Alison Andrus wrote:
For instructions on how to get started and suggestions for getting the most out of your study, see: One Name Study
On January 6, 2015 at 23:45GMT Gaile Connolly wrote:
We're getting the new Holocaust Project started. There is a template that can be added at the top of profiles of either Victims, Fate Unknown, or Survivors. I'm adding the template to all profiles that are already in any of these categores that are open or that I manage. Here it is:
|Ron Norman RN, BSN was a part of the Holocaust.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Holocaust Project!