Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 47 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I100
- User ID: AEB6DD38-B356-4E51-95D6-914C386B6998
- User ID: 76C5E1B9-B3F3-464F-845D-16E4FF57147C
- Record ID Number: MH:IF201
- Type: Reference Number
- Note: 189
- WikiTree profile Null-137 created through the import of Null Family FTB.ged on Dec 14, 2011 by Teresa Null. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Teresa and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mark's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Mark Null directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Mark Null directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.