- Queen Aefgifu of Scotland's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Relationships between historical figures could have been simplified or even fabricated in the text to give the impression that succession remained within the same family….Precise chronology is also difficult to assess from the Sagas….The conclusion must be that the tight family network described in the Sagas is unlikely to be correct and that the relationships shown below should be treated with considerable caution. http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/NORWEGIAN%20NOBILITY.htm click here for  Sweden Royalty on wikitree
http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/CONTENTS.htm*This person was created through the import of Williams_AndersForWikiTree.ged on 07 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-2041639488
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source S-2041639488
- Repository: #R-2041639490
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository R-2041639490
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Queen Aefgifu's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.