This page has been accessed 369 times.
Nominate for Profile of the Week
by posting the link http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Olafsdottir-58 in our G+ Community
. Vote by clicking the +1 button above.
- There are reasons to believe she is the same as his other spouse Gyrith, married around 965, OR she is the mother of Harald's wife Gyrith as the dates are very far apart.
- This person was created through the import of Campbell-Charsha Family Tree.ged on 28 February 2011.
Gynrithe was born about 0919. Gynrithe of Uppsala ... She passed away about 1000. 
This person was created on 19 April 2011 through the import of Stout - Trask - Cowan .ged.
Married to Gormsson, Harald II Bluetooth, King of Denmark
Child 1: Haraldsson, Håkon
Child 2: Haraldsson, Sveyn I Forkbeard, King of Denmark, b. 965
Child 3: Haraldsdottir, Gunhild
Child 4: Haraldsdottir, Thyra, b. BEF 1000
- ↑ Entered by Roger Wehr, Nov 12, 2011
- ↑ Entered by Sheri Sturm.
Thanks to Sheri Sturm for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Sheri and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Gyrithe's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
There are 1 photos with Gyrithe. View by
WikiTree Popularity: 1.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Gyrithe of Uppsala directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Gyrithe of Uppsala directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Roger Wehr, Anonymous S, and Sheri Sturm. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.