- Emma Olson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 337C9EE22ED4F949BE613829F6FCE8956206
- Note: !Birth: Lynn DeRider Olivier, letter dated 02/28/97
- Husband: Charles Theodore Knudsen
- Wife: Emma Olson
- User ID: FE69BE095B34CB4AA7ED2B2B76EAD4D4C486
- Child: Arthur Edward Knudsen
- Child: Charles Theodore Knudsen
- Date: 20 OCT 1892
- WikiTree profile Olson-1038 created through the import of wiki-orrin.ged on Dec 3, 2012 by Jim Larson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jim and others.
- Source: S172 Type: Letter Title: Letter written by Adella Knudsen to Doris Larson Publication: 7 Jul 1957 Abbreviation: Adella Knudsen to Doris Larson Note: Includes typewritten Family Record and Marriages transcribed from one of Asle Knudsen's bibles. "I'm enclosing a copy of statistics from a family record in grandpa's Bible (one of them). As far as I know, it is almost correct"
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Emma's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Emma is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 31 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 38 degrees from Gene Kelly, 38 degrees from Bram Stoker and 29 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.