- Julia (Orange) Gibson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Ross Township, Ontario.
Julia Orange was born in about 1817 in the Canadas.
No more info is currently available for Julia Orange. Can you add to her biography?
- 1852 Census of Canada, page 13, Ross, Renfrew, Canada West.
- 1861 Census of Canada, page 18, Ross, Renfrew, Canada West.
- 1871 Census of Canada (link broken; needs repair)
- 1881 Census of Canada (link broken; needs repair)
- 1891 Census of Canada (link broken; needs repair)
- ↑ According to the 1871 and 1891 censuses, she was born in Quebec, but according to the 1881 census, she was born in Ontario.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Julia by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Julia:
- Lianne Lavoie - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F283742
Family Tree DNA kit 283742
- Joyce (Angus) Jackson - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F354635
Family Tree DNA kit 354635
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Julia is 29 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 34 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 32 degrees from Mark Hamill, 31 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 28 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.