- Effie Osborne's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Source: S-641748170 Repository: #R-1099073890 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=61122873&pid=275
- Repository: R-1099073890 Name: Ancestry.com
Thank you to Jeanie Bond for creating WikiTree profile Osborne-2151 through the import of TEST TREE.ged on Nov 18, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Jeanie and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Effie by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Effie:
- Unknown Greer : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member HeatherGreer
- Unknown Wilson : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member Clan_Wilson
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Effie is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 22 degrees from Michael Phelps, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.