- Tami Osmer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Graduate with a bachelors of arts in Religious Studies from the University of California, Riverside.
- Started Archetype Typesetting, in Riverside, and owned and operated it for thirteen years
- Charter president of the Second Life chapter of the Association of Professional Genealogists, which meets in the virtual world Second Life
- Developer of the Relatively Curious Internet Genealogy Toolbar, a free downloadable toolbar loaded with hundreds of great genealogy research websites (including WikiTree). Contains no advertising, spyware or malware.
- Cousin Connector & Community Assistant for WikiTree.
No more info is currently available for Tami Osmer. Can you add to her biography?
- Tami Osmer, firsthand knowledge. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Tami and others.
Osmer-1 16:42, 25 January 2014 (EST)
The biography for Tami Linn Osmer is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Tami Linn Osmer at registration.
- Tami's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- personal memories about Tami (14)
- images (9)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Hi my name is tami and I'm a Geneaholic! May 12, 2014.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Tami. (Best for comments to Tami that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Tami that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On May 26, 2015 at 16:48GMT M. Gaulden wrote:
You and are 11th cousins. Who'd a thunk - and not through the Hunts!
On April 19, 2015 at 02:46GMT Lisa Murphy wrote:
Tami and Lisa are 11th cousins twice removed
through Robert Treat.
On March 6, 2015 at 04:52GMT Gail Smith wrote:
On February 17, 2015 at 19:40GMT Mark Chapman wrote:
You and I are 10th cousins via George Wheeler. Mark Chapman
On January 21, 2015 at 04:20GMT Valerie Simonton wrote:
Not as bad as I thought--- there are only three I can't edit: Patterson-6090 Wm. Frank Patterson. Koehler-314 Sarah A. Davis Koehler-190 Henry Koehler
Philipine Hahn (Hahn-695) --- Somehow Wm. Patterson is now listed as her husband. This is an error, but I can't undo it. Henry Koehler was her only husband.
Thank you so much for your time and trouble. Valerie Simonton
On January 21, 2015 at 03:28GMT Valerie Simonton wrote:
Thank you for any help. Valerie Simonton
On January 19, 2015 at 20:37GMT Dick Miller wrote:
On January 7, 2015 at 13:41GMT Patricia Hickin wrote:
On December 24, 2014 at 16:24GMT Sandra McGowan wrote:
Thanks for making me the manager of the Akais and Reids. A chunk of my problem solved.
On December 15, 2014 at 05:39GMT Gaile Connolly wrote:
A merge you proposed for Frohwein-4 an Frohwein-3 just was accepted by the profile manager, but I saw that it went the wrong way - Frohwein-4 is the one now remaining.