- Thomas Palmer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Birth 1590 East Riding, Yorkshire, England
- Arrival 1621-1622 Aboard the Tyger, from Eng to Charles Cittie, Va, then to Jordans Journey, Va
- Map of Geographic Region of Charles Citte
- List of Musters of Inhabitants of Virginia 1624/25 from Hotten's Book
- ORIGINAL MUSTER ROLL 1624/25
- Filby, P. William, ed. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s. Farmington Hills, MI, USA: Gale Research, 2010.
This person was created on 14 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
This person was created through the import of lenora.ged on 05 January 2011.
- L Anonymous, firsthand knowledge. See the Changes page for the details of edits by L and others.
- Janice Hardin, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Janice and others.
- This person was created through the import of Dickinson Family Tree.ged on 31 March 2011.
- WikiTree profile Palmer-2098 created through the import of The-Direct-Lineage-of-Selby-Edward--Chip--Stokes--III-25-Aug-2011.ged on Aug 25, 2011 by Chip Stokes. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Chip and others.
This profile developed through the merging of Palmer-3068, Palmer-2098 and Palmer-1939 into Palmer-862.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Donna Brummett and Lucretia Ann Myers-Campos. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 12 Jun 2016 at 15:31 GMT Magnus Sälgö wrote:
Please correct and add sources. See
- WikiTree Error Report see Database errors project for more info
NEW on every WikiTree profile this report can be run by selecting drop down menu Error Report
On 4 May 2016 at 17:04 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
Biography looks like the man immigrated to Jamestown. Even has a couple of references from there. Profile is for an older person.
On 7 Apr 2016 at 07:55 GMT RJ Horace wrote:
Joan is also impossible on the dates.
But it looks like this Thomas was originally born 1590 and then got confused or bad-merged with an earlier Thomas.
On 5 Feb 2015 at 23:28 GMT James Canning wrote:
On 4 Feb 2015 at 18:46 GMT James Canning wrote:
Thomas is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 19 degrees from Michael Phelps, 25 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.