- Thomas Palmer's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Birth 1590 East Riding, Yorkshire, England
- Arrival 621-1622 Aboard the Tyger, from Eng to Charles Cittie, Va, then to Jordans Journey, Va
- Map of Geographic Region of Charles Citte
- List of Musters of Inhabitants of Virginia 1624/25 from Hotten's Book
- ORIGINAL MUSTER ROLL 1624/25
- Filby, P. William, ed. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s. Farmington Hills, MI, USA: Gale Research, 2010.
This person was created on 14 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
This person was created through the import of lenora.ged on 05 January 2011.
- L Anonymous, firsthand knowledge. See the Changes page for the details of edits by L and others.
- Janice Hardin, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Janice and others.
- This person was created through the import of Dickinson Family Tree.ged on 31 March 2011.
- WikiTree profile Palmer-2098 created through the import of The-Direct-Lineage-of-Selby-Edward--Chip--Stokes--III-25-Aug-2011.ged on Aug 25, 2011 by Chip Stokes. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Chip and others.
This profile developed through the merging of Palmer-3068, Palmer-2098 and Palmer-1939 into Palmer-862.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Donna Brummett and Lucretia Ann Myers-Campos. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On February 5, 2015 at 23:28GMT James Canning wrote:
On February 4, 2015 at 18:46GMT James Canning wrote: