- Melvina (Parish) Turney's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Adams,Fowler,Roulston,Twilla_2011-03-09.ged on 10 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom.
Name: Melvina Parish Estimated Birth Year: 1868 Gender: Female Age in 1870: 2y Color (white, black, mulatto, chinese, Indian): White Birthplace: Arkansas Home in 1870: Davis, Van Buren, Arkansas, United States Collection: United States Census, 1870
Name: Melvina Parrish Residence: Davis, Van Buren, Arkansas Birthdate: 1868 Birthplace: Tennessee, United States Relationship to Head: Daughter Spouse's Name: Spouse's Birthplace: Father's Name: Richard Parrish Father's Birthplace: Tennessee, United States Mother's Name: Elen Parrish Mother's Birthplace: Tennessee, United States Race or Color (Expanded): White Ethnicity (Standardized): American Gender: Female Martial Status: Single Age (Expanded): 12 years Occupation: At Home NARA Film Number: T9-0058 Page: 419 Page Character: B Entry Number: 392 Film number: 1254058 Collection: United States Census, 1880
Groom: W Russell Turney Groom's Age: 19 Groom's Estimated Birth Year: 1865 Groom's Residence: Van Buren, Arkansas Bride: Melvina Parish Bride's Name: 17 Bride's Estimated Birth Year: 1867 Bride's Residence: Van Buren, Arkansas Marriage Date: 13 Jul 1884 Marriage License Date: 11 Jul 1884 Marriage Place: , Van Buren, Arkansas, United States Film number: 1031201 Digital Folder Number: 4326255 Image number: 00526 Page number: 75 Source: Arkansas County Marriage Records, 1837-1957 Collection: Arkansas County Marriages, 1837-1957
- Source S00007
- Title: 1880 United States Census
- NOTE1880 United States Census.
- Source S00024
- Title: 1870 United States Census
- NOTE1870 United States Census.
- Source S00035
- Title: Arkansas County Marriages
- NOTEArkansas County Marriages.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Melvina's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.