- Elisha Parker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Note: @N12@
- @N12@ NOTE
- Elisha in Chesterfield Co: 211301-40110
- No Elisha in SC indices after 1820, but cf. these 1830 men:
- Parker, Elisha
- State: Georgia, County: Tattnall
- State: Kentucky, County: Hickman
- State: Tennessee, County: Greene
- State: Tennessee, County: Maury
- State: Tennessee, County: Rutherford
- Chesterfield Co
- Elisha p 105 00001-00100-04
- George p 105 30010-11011-00
- Elisha p 296
- George p 295
- Stephen p 295
- Elisha p 127 211301-40110
- George p 127 200301-10101
- Jesse p 127 000100-21000
- George Sr p 260 Chesterfield District
- George Jr p 259 Chesterfield District
- John p 260 Chesterfield District
- John W p 270 Chesterfield District
- L H p 259 Chesterfield District
- Lewis p 260 Chesterfield District
- Sarah p 259 Chesterfield District
- Thomas p 258 Chesterfield District
- William p 258 Chesterfield District
- 1800 Marlboro Co SC: Elisha Jun p 56 10010-00100-01.
- This person was created through the import of Parker 9.ged on 23 January 2011.
See the Changes page for the details of edits by Cindy and others.
- Source: S00128 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Repository: #R00001 NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. CONT
- Repository: R00001 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elisha's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson and Cindy Threat. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 19, 2015 at 12:53GMT Bob Tonsmeire wrote:
On January 11, 2015 at 18:36GMT Foster Ockerman wrote:
On November 24, 2014 at 00:37GMT Robin Lee wrote: