- Elisha Parker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Name: Elisha /Parker/
- Date: 1770-80
- Place: Marlboro Co SC
Imported only 1770 from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Date: ABT 1845
- Place: Hickman Co KY
Removed ABT from Death Date and marked as uncertain.
- Note: @N753@
- @N753@ NOTE
- 1800 Marlboro Co SC: Elisha Jun p 56 10010-00100-01.
- User ID: D4B4C27303EE48C891B158C6973D6E54B405
- This person was created through the import of Parker 9.ged on 23 January 2011.
- WikiTree profile Parker-6683 created through the import of Cynthia Ann Threat.ged on Jan 6, 2012 by Cindy Threat. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Cindy and others.
- Source: S00128 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.; Repository: #R00001 NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. CONT
- Repository: R00001 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
- Note N04863
- ↑ Source: #S00128 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=4921183&pid=-189618995 Note: #N04863
- Data Changed:
- Date: 13 JUN 2008
Prior to import, this record was last changed 13 JUN 2008.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Elisha's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson and Cindy Threat. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 11, 2015 at 18:36GMT Foster Ockerman wrote:
On November 24, 2014 at 00:37GMT Robin Lee wrote: