This person was created through the import of Parker 9.ged on 23 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: @N875@
- @N875@ NOTE
- George Washington Parker b.1836 Arkansas. He married Eliza Jane Woolman Troxell in 1864 Neosho Falls, Woodson, Kansas. Children:
- 1. John Parker b.1865 Kansas
- 2. Elizabeth Parker b.1866 Kansas
- 3. Josephine Parker b.1868 Kansas
- 4. Edward Parker b.1870 Kansas
- 5. Henry Parker b.1872 Tx.
- 6. Clyde Parker b.1874 Kansas
- 7. Thomas Parker b.1878 Kansas
- User ID: 43A2B1A9421848B7A4825B1386BAC40A3A57
- Data Changed:
- Date: 14 JAN 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 14 JAN 2007.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of George Washington's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.