This person was created through the import of Parker 9.ged on 23 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: @N347@
- @N347@ NOTE
- WILLIAM2 PARKER (JOHN1) was born October 25, 1759, and died August 7, 1829. He married ANN OWEN.
- 1. PENELOPE3 PARKER, m. REUBEN ELLIS.
- 2. SOPHIA PARKER, m. JOHN R KING
- 3. ELIZABETH PARKER, m. BENJAMIE RAMIE
- 4. ALLEN PARKER, died in youth.
- 5. FRANCIS PARKER, b. October 17, 1788; d. 1859; m. RACHAEL BUTLER
- 6. JOHN PARKER b: 17 OCT 1788 in Sampson County, North Carolina
- 7. DANIEL PARKER b: 1791, b. Abt. 1791; m. ELIZABETH CARROLL
- 8. DENNIS PARKER b: 17 APR 1801, b. April 17, 1801; d. October 29, 1853; m. (1) SABRA OWEN; m. (2) TABITHA JOHNSON, Aft. 1845.
- 9. RACHAEL PARKER b: 9 JUL 1805, b. Abt. July 9, 1805; m. WILLIAM FOWLER
- 10. JOSEPH PARKER b: 24 SEP 1807; d. Abt. 1890; m. (1) MARGARET ROBERTSON; m. (2) MARY JANE BUTLER
- User ID: 59F7C4B9D84E4D458EB2C8E6A923D9F0083A
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 NOV 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 NOV 2007.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of William's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.