in Duplin/Sampson Co NC
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 160 times.
This person was created through the import of Parker 9.ged on 23 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: @N347@
- @N347@ NOTE
- WILLIAM2 PARKER (JOHN1) was born October 25, 1759, and died August 7, 1829. He married ANN OWEN.
- 1. PENELOPE3 PARKER, m. REUBEN ELLIS.
- 2. SOPHIA PARKER, m. JOHN R KING
- 3. ELIZABETH PARKER, m. BENJAMIE RAMIE
- 4. ALLEN PARKER, died in youth.
- 5. FRANCIS PARKER, b. October 17, 1788; d. 1859; m. RACHAEL BUTLER
- 6. JOHN PARKER b: 17 OCT 1788 in Sampson County, North Carolina
- 7. DANIEL PARKER b: 1791, b. Abt. 1791; m. ELIZABETH CARROLL
- 8. DENNIS PARKER b: 17 APR 1801, b. April 17, 1801; d. October 29, 1853; m. (1) SABRA OWEN; m. (2) TABITHA JOHNSON, Aft. 1845.
- 9. RACHAEL PARKER b: 9 JUL 1805, b. Abt. July 9, 1805; m. WILLIAM FOWLER
- 10. JOSEPH PARKER b: 24 SEP 1807; d. Abt. 1890; m. (1) MARGARET ROBERTSON; m. (2) MARY JANE BUTLER
- User ID: 59F7C4B9D84E4D458EB2C8E6A923D9F0083A
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 NOV 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 NOV 2007.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about William Parker directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about William Parker directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.