This person was created through the import of Parker 9.ged on 23 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: @N513@
- @N513@ NOTE
- William Parker of Charlotte or Cumberland Co VA married Martha P. Cardwell. They apparently moved to Coffee Co TN then to Smith Co TN. William Parker died there in 1819 and his will is recorded. Thus far it appears that sons, Richard and Edward, moved to Warren Co TN.
- User ID: D627ECAB4AB146D681850A7154E5CE043750
- Data Changed:
- Date: 27 OCT 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 27 OCT 2004.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 30, 2014 at 04:37GMT Edwin Priest wrote:
"Profiles of people over 200 years old must be Open." []