- John Parker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Do you have information about Parker? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- Source: #S-535853884
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source S-535853884
- Repository: #R-541783643
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
No REPO record found with id R-541783643.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Karen and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Michelle McQueen and Karen Hysell. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 13, 2016 at 08:47GMT Roger Shipman wrote:
On September 2, 2014 at 16:45GMT Michelle McQueen wrote:
John is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 31 degrees from Gene Kelly, 28 degrees from Bram Stoker and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.