- Richard Parker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of The Ties That Bind.ged on 12 July 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 1792
- Source: #S-535853884
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source S-535853884
- Repository: #R-541783643
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
No REPO record found with id R-541783643.
This person was created through the import of Parker 9.ged on 23 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: ABT 1757
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- User ID: 764FCF6EB6134C30B6410DE80B01B8EBE2C1
- Data Changed:
- Date: 14 NOV 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 14 NOV 2004.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Richard by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Richard:
- Elizabeth Hudman - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A340513
Ancestry.com member Elhudman
- Lee (Withers) Hudman - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A977861
- James Cotter - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID 4785513
Family Tree DNA kit 21447
- Elizabeth Hudman - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Family Tree DNA kit B18277
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.